Monday, April 27, 2009

Terrible Television...But Soooo Awesome

I have better things to do than watch tv. You've heard people say it. Hell, I normally am one of the ones saying it. Currently, of course, it isn't true so I've been watching a lot of television, and yes, most of it still crap.

One of the crappiest I've found recently is Comedy Central's "Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire" (there's supposed to be a couple of umlauts in there, but I can't be bothered...). This thing is the second-stupidest show that network has ever inflicted upon us to my knowledge.

And it is so freaking hilarious every episode sets my recovery back a week (I really am not supposed to laugh yet). Anachronistic pop-culture references? Check. Eye-candy characters that make fun of the fact that they're eye-candy characters? Oh yeah, baby. Fourth wall? What's a fourth wall?
In-jokes that only a complete nerd could get? You betcha.

Seriously, check the show out. You'll either be laughing along with me or cursing my name. Or both. I'm okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment